Successful Bidders - Whats Next ?
- If you are the highest bidder of a vehicle office staff will contact you by phone. They will ask you for some information so the DMV paperwork can be completed with your information.
- Office staff will let you know on the phone when the paperwork will be completed for you to come back into office and sign. (Generally 2 to 3 business days).
- When you come back into the office to complete paperwork you will need to bring legal picture I.D. (Valid U.S. driver’s license or passport). You will be required to pay for the vehicle at this time. Nevada Sales Tax and DMV Title Fee's will also be collected at this time. Payment must be made by Cash or Credit Card and No Personal Checks will be accepted. You will be allowed 5 days (from the time you are advised paperwork will be completed) to come in, complete paperwork, pay for and remove your vehicle from Valley Towing or the vehicle will go to the next highest bidder.
- Registration of Vehicle: Office staff will give you DMV Form RD-201 (Lien Sale Registration Certification). You will then walk this form along with proof of insurance to your local Nevada DMV office and registration will be issued. Please be aware you will also have registration fees to pay at DMV. Please note Nevada Law requires that all vehicles have current insurance, temporary moving permit or valid registration to be driven (There is no grace period).
- Title of Vehicle: The Lien Sale Packet will be mailed to the Nevada DMV by our office staff. DMV personnel will then process the Lien Sale Packet and mail you a perfected title. As for how long this will take is entirely in the hands of DMV and we are unable to estimate.
- All Lien Sale Transactions are final and there are no warranties on any vehicle